Hello,
Is there a way to configure or integrate a chatbot in Jira Service Management in Data Center ?
I have found this application but we use Teams instead of Slack : HelpDesk+ AI-Powered Slack Support | Atlassian Marketplace.
We are looking for a solution that can help end-user to find the right request type to be more efficient.
Thank you in advance for your answers !
Hi @Nathan Weelen
Is this live chat, or an actual chatbot?
There is this App - Chat for Jira Service Management - which works on DC, along with Microsoft Teams for Jira & JSM - Smart Connect which integrates Teams into JSM
---
Alternatively, you could use a middleware platform to connect an external bot to JSM - platforms like Zapier would likely be able to do this.
Ste
I'm very excited to share that the app you linked, HelpDesk+, is complete for Microsoft Teams and will be available very soon! I can reach out and let you know as soon as it's available. Please let me know if you'd like a demo in the meantime.
Cheers,EvnAppfire
Hi @Evn Tomeny [Appfire] ,
Thank you for your answer. It is a great news to know that an app arrives for Teams. Can you confirm that the app will be available in Data Center ?
Do you already have an estime time of arrivals ?
I am highly interested for a demo as you proposed.
Kind regards,
Nathan
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your answer. We are not looking for a live chat. We need a solution that can help end-user to find the appropriate form in the customer portal. So a chatbot is better suited to this need.
I will investigate with the use of a middleware like Zapier. Thank you.
Hi @Evn Tomeny [Appfire]
I still have some questions :
Thank you in advance.
Might be easier to contact the vendor directly for further questions.
You can view the Slack App on the Marketplace here, which does have a Data Center version.
You can see contact options for the vendor on this Marketplace listing's Support tab.
@Ste Wright we are looking for a chatbot for JSM DC. Do you have any recommendations?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.