I am trying to create a manual trigger automation that will prompt user for input, but I do not see the checkbox to create a prompt for input.
Hi @Ivy Harrell,
I don't think it's possible to configure a screen with checkboxes for an Automation rule. The manual trigger just adds a button to the More menu that, when clicked, runs the rule.
Looks like it's better to add a new transition to the project workflow, with a screen and a checkbox field, and add automations as its post functions.
Hi @Ivy Harrell
This option is only available in Cloud; based on your screenshot I expect you're using Server or Data Center?
There is a feature request to bring this to Server/DC - check out JRASERVER-76871
Ste
This screenshot is an example of what I am looking for, I have used it in the past, just that now I cannot find the prompt for input checkbox
Good evening,
I have this screen in my jira.your-instance//jira/settings/automation#/rule/new/__NEW__TRIGGER
"trigger": { "id": "427288545", "component": "TRIGGER", "parentId": null, "conditionParentId": null, "schemaVersion": 1, "type": "jira.manual.trigger.issue", "value": { "inputFromUsers": true, "inputPrompts": [ { "inputType": "DROPDOWN", "displayName": "RESOLUTION", "required": true, "variableName": "Itsok", "defaultValue": [ "YES", "NO" ] } ], "groups": [], "issueFilter": null, "jQLFilter": null }, "children": [], "conditions": [], "connectionId": null },
^ Edited answer above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.