I have applied one script in workflow post function, the use of script is to give me the latest comment.
I'm doling a transition from A status to B status, during this time I'm setting a default comment with post function custom script.

on the same transition I have comment screen as well:

Here my question is:
I am doing this transition A->B, if I'm not adding comment manually and directly doing the transition then the default comment is coming correctly.(Which is added in post function)
but what if I added a comment any message in the Response to customer section
it should give me "my manually added message/comment" + "default/static comment message"
here I'm getting my previous last comment(which was exactly added before performing the transition), but it is not giving me the last comment which I have added on the transition screen + Default/static message ? Why?
In very short- I need manually added message/comment + default/static comment??
Anyone's help regarding this matter would be really appreciated.