Right now goals and projects can be edited by anyone. But there is not even an audit log to know who made what changes or when. Could we please add the way to view this? Thanks
Hi @Jack Ukleja
Audit Logs are available in Standard/Premium plans.
See more information on audit logs here - https://intercom.help/atlas-by-atlassian/en/articles/6739444-track-key-events-with-audit-logs
Ste
Great but I was more thinking of something where everyone can view changes (just like in Confluence, Jira, Google docs etc).
☝️ You need to be an administrator of your Atlas workspace in order to access Audit logs
This is a major limitation, and I'm not exactly sure who this feature is meant to be targeting given the most important changes going on in Atlas are with the projects/goals and everyone needs to be able to see that, not just admins.
Thanks @Ste Wright
Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. I've added your insight to our feedback tracker to help prioritise the ask.
Could we please add another element to the logs? I'd find it useful to have audit logs for team management as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.