Hey Im not sure if this was something I imagined. But I swear I had the ability to color code a category. I thought I did it and when I checked last I couldn't find how I did it. The beauty was at quick glance I could see a category appear on my cards in board view.
OOO I did find this, but how can I access it?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Articles/Bundle-up-with-November-updates-Approvals-colorful-categories/ba-p/2533184
Hello @Pasan Chandraweera,
You can add and color categories on the tab List on the project view:
Thats what I saw previously! I checked with another project manager and they arn't able to see that view either. This is what Im seeing: (The pencil icon just allows you to change the name).
@Pasan Chandraweera, oh I see, maybe colors are available only for new categories... Can you create a new category and check if there is a color selection menu there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.