Hi everyone,
I'm using the standard script workflow functions to create a subtask. I want to set an assignee for the subtask. I have used both suggestions here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/260649/create-subtask-with-scriptrunner-setting-assignee(issue.assigneeId = "username") and here https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-Fast-tracktransitionanissue(issue.setAssigneeId('spodyacheva')) for setting the assignee in this field, but neither of them seems to be working.
We had previously implemented the setAssigneeId action, which had worked, but it seems to have broken after an upgrade from 5.1 to 6.2. I didn't read anything about anything like this changing in the release notes, but could I have missed someting? Do I need to go back and change all these post-functions? What do I need to change them to?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Hi,
use the following in additional actions
issue.assigneeId = "username"
Hope that helps
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that doesn't work either.
If I add that to the additional actions section, the issue is created as unassigned.
Is this 6.2(.0), and which version of script runner?
What's your JIRA and plugin version?
I use the JIRA 6.2.0 and scriptrunner 2.1.17 and works fine.
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's my mistake on this one. The wrong workflow was assigned, and this workflow had an "assign issue" postfunction on issue creation. Sure enough, works like a charm now that the correct workflow is assigned. There must have been some sort of interactions going on there that caused the issue to come up as unassigned in the end. Thanks for your time, and sorry to be a bother!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.