Hey Community,
Hey @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
I have a question how to get the following working.
I have 2 Forms
- ListView - a Database of Topics and Sub-Topics. The data of this form is displayed in a ListView that is opend by a link to the specific entry (following the tutorial from Alex)
- NoteForm - a Database of Notes that are created for the Sub-Topic. The Sub-Topic is selected via Smart-Drop-Down from Form "ListView"
I have a ListView(form:ListView) that shows one entry of the form(ListView) with pagination=1. So by clicking on the link to the specific Entry(form:ListView) in a TableView(form:ListView) the user is redirected to the page where ListView(form:Listview) lives and the selected Entry is shown.
What I would like to achieve: In That ListView(form:ListView) I want to embed a TableView(form:NoteForm) filtered by the Sub-Topic dependent of the shown Entry of the form:ListView.
Is that possible without creating a page for the entry(form:ListView)?
If yes: What do I have to do?
Figure: Here is a screenshot of the ListView(form:ListView) with the TableView(form:NoteForm)

Thank you a lot for your supprt.