I am trying to make a report of all tickets added to a Epic within the last week, is there any easy way to do this?
Hello Andrew,
You could run an Advanced JQL Query similar to createddate >=-7d AND type = Epic to display a list of Epics created within the last 7 days.
createddate >=-7d AND type = Epic
-shawn
Sorry I dont think I phrased my question correctly.
Im am looking for JQL that will pull when a new ticket is added to an existing Epic.
Note: The ticket could be create months ago before being added to the epic
My other option is there a custom field label that is added to the ticket at the same time the ticket is added to the epic, but neither seem to have date/time fields I can pull from.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.