I'm looking for a way to create an automated card button that will allow me to attach all the cards in one list to one card.
Currently I have to click in and out of each card (maximum of five at a time), then click the attachments link on the main card, then click each card individually to attach, then repeat this as many times as it takes to get every card in the list attached to my main card before I can send the cards off to other boards. Minimum my lists have 7 cards, maximum they could have more than 20 cards, so this is incredibly tedious and inefficient!
The only automation that seems to mention attachments is in the triggers for creating a rule, but there aren't any mentions of attachments in the actions section. I would love a card button that I could click that would simply attach all of the cards in the list I'm in to the card I'm on.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!