If you are referring to the server version of JIRA you may find this page useful.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-customize-the-page-not-found-404-page-720412489.html
That is for Confluence as far as I can tell. Not the same in Jira
Hi @FreeSoftwareServers @Brightstep IT ,
Did you found a way to do this "customize 404 error in jira"?
Thanks,
Fayaz
Hi @Brightstep IT @FreeSoftwareServers @Phill Fox ,
-> Edit error404.soy which is located in
/opt/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/templates/jira/errors/
-> And modify as you desires
-> Finally restart the JiraAs same as this you can also change for 500 error by editing "error500.soy" which is in same location of error400.soy.
Cheers,
Hi Fayaz, I'm still new on Jira but this how I've done on my instance :
- going to /opt/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/web.xml
- inside this file I found this :
But after that, not any sign of a secure folder ... so I changed the path to the 404 page with a standard HTML file but it does'nt work ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.