Hi ,
I am not able to get all the JIRA build in class type under the package com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl
calsses missing are SelectSFType,MultiURLCFType etc.
Your pom.xml looks ok to begin with (I'm tempted to tell you to try enabling the "com.atlassian.jira" dependency in there and see if that helps, but I'm really not sure that's the right thing to do)
Your IDE should be able to help you with the first dependency (SelectCFType) by telling you what you need to import.
I have no idea about the second class, I don't know what you're trying to do with an unknown package?
You're going to need to give us a lot more information.
What are you trying to do (there's so little information here, I don't know if you're trying to build Jira from source, debug something in it, debug a plugin, write a plugin etc)?
What have you set up to do it? SDK etc?
What documentation are you following?
I am trying to craete a plugin for which i need SelectCFType,MultiURLCFType classes.
I have used Atlassian SDK for the setup.
I have already created a plugin readOnlytextfield which was extending TectCFType which worked.
But I m not getting the above classes in the mentioned package.
Ok, for SelectCFType, you need to check your imports and version that you're aiming for (look in the pom.xml for those) - I ran into this when trying to upgrade something from v3.3 straight to 5.0
I've never heard of MultiURLCFType, and google hasn't either.
(New Text Document (2).txt)
Hi Am New to JIRA so can you help me please what should I do.I am using Jira 5. attaching my pom.xml file.
I have uncommented the dependency for Jira-core section but still problem persists.
Second class is
TextAreaCFType . I wrongly gave the other name .
I am using
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.SelectCFType
And my IDE is saying
"SelectCFType cannot be resolved to a type"
But when I m using
<font><font> </font></font>
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.TextCFType
its working fine.
<font> </font>
So what are you importing in your code, and what does your IDE say about it?
I had the same problem. Adding the jira-core dependancy worked for me as well. My POM was already set to Jira version 6.2.5, but needed the jira-core I guess.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.