We just upgraded to Jira 6.2 today. I immediately noticed that the footer of every page now has an Atlassian logo. I'd like to hide this.
I looked at the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Modifying+the+JIRA+Footer, but when I go through that file as described, I don't see where the logo can be removed.
I understand that the license requires the Powered by Atlassian string, and I have no objections to that string.
Same thing for Confluence 5.4.3 that we're now running.
In Jira 6.2 modify the file $JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/templates/plugins/footer/footer.vm
You just need to keep the atlassian link (end user licence agreement condition).
<ul class="atlassian-footer">
<a class="seo-link" href="$externalLinkUtil.getProperty('external.link.seo.project.management.software')">Atlassian JIRA</a>
</ul>
After a bit of searching I think that I finally got to the bottom this. The footer logo found in JIRA version 6.2.x and up is controlled by the footer.jsp file found in $JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/includes/decorators/aui-layout/
Hi, Right now we are using JIRA 6.3.5, we want to hide the Atlassian Logo which is present in the footer. what are the changes i need to do in footer.vm file. is there any possibility to change the logo instead of hiding? Thanks, Vishnu
Where file ?? ($JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/templates/plugins/footer/footer.vm)
Hi G.Edwards, what changes did you make in footer.jsp file?
My suggestion is to add a javascript on the announcement banner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.