When utilizing the Pie Chart Gadget in the Dashboard is it possible to only see the Statistic Type associated with the Filter or Project. Sometimes it can be tiresome to sort through the entire options that are not associated with your Project yet have the same Statistic Types naming convention.
Hi @Carroll, Matilda and welcome to the Community,
The list isn't filtered by the selection of project/filter so the short answer is no.
Thee "Statistic Type" Drop down shows a list of system & custom fields from your site. Therefore I am not quite sure what you mean with "Statistic Type naming convention" ?
When using the Pie Chart gadget I would like the ability to select the Statistic Type from my Project/Filter. Currently it list the entire Statistic Type in the entire JIRA platform, which can be arduous when just looking for the applicable type associated with your project or filter only.
Atlassian can't code for that. Your filter or project usually won't name the field you want to run the pie-chart against.
For example, a filter for "Project = X and component in (a, b, c)" does not name the assignee which is what I want to use as the statistic type.
Yes I will just have to rename the statistic type "Line of Business" as there like 12.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.