On Issue Type Test (Zephyr) there is the Assign Button not available on the Action Bar. Does somebody know what the reason could be for that? Assign to me Button works and with shortcut .assign I can assign Tests to other users.
Hi Silvio,
I believe Kostas is correct. Either the user needs assign permissions or the assignee field was removed from the issue type Test. You will want to talk to your JIRA admin to get this field added since it is a JIRA field, not a Zephyr field.
Here is a link to a screen shot of my issue Type test. Assignee is present and editable:
http://imgur.com/c4PHkPZ
Kind Regards,
Emily
Hi there
maybe user does not have the assign issues permission.
Hi
Thx for your answer. As I described in my question the functionality itself works over .assign or edit/change assignee. It's just the button which is missing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.