I get the same error as reported here: http://forums.atlassian.com/message.jspa?messageID=257360680
I'm using eclipse for web developers.
-----
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.Version: Helios Service Release 2Build id: 20110301-1815
What is your Atlassian Connector version? What is your JIRA version?
Here is what I could find:
Atlassian JIRA: v4.2.1-b588#588-r134392Atlassian JIRA Connector: 3.0.0.v20110210Mylyn Connector: JIRA (Compatibility): 3.4.0Mylyn Task List: 3.6.2.v20110908-0706
Thank you!
Alex
Hi Alex,
Would you be able to install clean standalone JIRA locally and test your Eclipse and Connector with such fresh install?
Can you also paste full error message here and check you Eclipse error log for any related entries?
Thanks,
Jacek
Hello,
I cannot get a clean installation of JIRA right now - I will try to do that when I free up a bit.
As for the log, I did not see anything related to this in Eclise Error Log (I looked both from whithin Eclipse and from the .log file). Apparently there's nothing logged when this occurs.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with this, enabling debugging or anything.
I found an error in the Eclipse Error Log - it happened when choosing "Stop work and log work done":
com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraServiceUnavailableException: Server error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.soap.JiraSoapClient.callOnce(JiraSoapClient.java:529) at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.provisional.commons.soap.AbstractSoapClient.call(AbstractSoapClient.java:56) at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.soap.JiraSoapClient.call(JiraSoapClient.java:498) at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.soap.JiraSoapClient.addWorkLog(JiraSoapClient.java:643) at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraClient.addWorkLog(JiraClient.java:554) at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.ui.actions.StartWorkAction$4.run(StartWorkAction.java:271) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
eclipse.buildId=M20110210-1200java.version=1.6.0_25java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=ro_ROFramework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.productCommand-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Nothing new in the log. It looks like a problem with JIRA at first sight. I would need to know if the plugin works with the clean JIRA installation. This way we can check where the problem is located.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.