I would like to know if it's possible to create an add-on to create an image tagging workflow on Jira.
Think of images scraped from the internet. There are multiple levels of taggers and approvers to tag different predefined attributes.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "tagging workflow", but it should be possible. A lot of cases could be covered without needing any form of plugin too, but it does depend on knowing more about what you are intending.
Thanks Nic.
I'd like to know if it's possible to have a workflow system, where I can assign out tasks similar to Amazon mTurk-- but for internal use. The use case is for tagging images. I would build the web interface for tagging the images as well.
I'm wondering if it's better to do this from scratch or build it as a JIRA plugin and what benefits doing it as a plugin might provide.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.