Hello All,
I am working towards my Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification, but I am a bit confused on the prep course or courses.
If you buy the $39 prep course at the below link,
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/1537782-managing-jira-projects-cloud?sid=b5524154-8e54-40ee-aaa7-b7f7f19e1eff&sid_i=2
Is it the same as the Exam Success study companion located at the below link,
https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/840992-acp-620-managing-jira-cloud-projects-certification
or are they different? Looks like they both expire after 3 months of buying them.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Jason Krewson ,
They are different. One is a course. The other is a study guide to help you study for exams.
Should be able to do it well within 3 months. Depending on experience, some folks can be ready in 2-3 week. But I would say from experience, probably 1 -2 months depending on the time you dedicate each day on it.
Good luck with your exam!
Wonderful, thanks for the help!
@Jason Krewson Keep us posted on your journey and when you passed the exam! You can do it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.