how to add agile boards in "jira boards" add-on JSM ON-PREM
Currently Boards in JSM is a Cloud only feature. There is a suggestion to have it added to JSM DC, see JSDSERVER-13977, that you can vote on and follow.
We need this for JSM Data center version. Do you know if there is any option for the server version?
You could work around it by creating a board in a JSW project and change the filter so it includes issues from the JSM project.
I agree w Mikael. I have had to do this on DC...kanban board
Good Morning @Mikael Sandberg and @Carla Ann Rowland ,
The procedure is not clear to me; can you help me by explaining it in more detail?
Thanks
Regards
@Andrey Miranda Diaz You need to have a Jira Software project in order to do this, then just go to that project and create a new Kanban board and base it on an existing project, which in this case would be the JSM project.
Good afternoon @Mikael Sandberg
Sorry maybe I didn't give you all the details:
I have Jira Service management the data center version.
requirement:
is to know if for this version there is any add-on that can add add agile boards in "jira boards" or any solution that can solve this issue.
Doing a quick search in the Marketplace it looks like there is only one app that can do this, Jira Boards.
@Andrey Miranda Diaz it is not easy but add kanban board and then using change the filter to pull the issues from the Service Desk project. I don't have my personal Service Management Data center and I will take a break at work and write it down and update my answer here tomorrow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.