Hi All
My Jira instance (5.0.2) crashed all of a sudden. When I checked the error logs I got this. Can anyone please suggest how this can be handled in future?
Note : I had only 512 MB memory allocated to the jira instance. Is this error in anyway related to less memory allocation?
2013-02-19 05:18:38,191 http-8096-2 ERROR newcombe 318x5405x5 lt1f2c 10.8.1.42 /rest/gadget/1.0/issueTable/jql [NoModule] There was an error getting a DBCP datasource.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to obtain a connection from the underlying connection pool
2013-02-19 05:18:39,801 http-8096-2 ERROR newcombe 318x5405x5 lt1f2c 10.8.1.42 /rest/gadget/1.0/issueTable/jql [search.parameters.lucene.DefaultPermissionQueryFactory] Error occurred retrieving security levels for this user
2013-02-19 05:18:43,332 http-8096-3 ERROR newcombe 318x5488x3 lt1f2c 10.8.1.42 /secure/ViewProfile.jspa [NoModule] There was an error getting a DBCP datasource.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to obtain a connection from the underlying connection pool
2013-02-19 05:18:44,004 http-8096-3 ERROR newcombe 318x5488x3 lt1f2c 10.8.1.42 /secure/ViewProfile.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] METHOD: "avatarId", exception:
com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Out of memory (Needed 46320 bytes))