I am not able to find JIRA allign in the project dropdown. I want to create product suggestion requets. can someone help. I guess i am missing something here as i can see a lot of product suggestion requests already created with tickets starting with JIRAALIGN-****
Hi @manish a thanks for reaching out!
To make a suggestion, reach out to Atlassian Support. Our dedicated team of support engineers will carefully evaluate your request and work with you to determine whether it is best classified as a bug or a suggestion. Once they’ve added your bug or suggestion to JAC, they’ll provide you with a link where you can track its progress.
i went to the above page. selected product suggestions. then got the following page which listed all the atlassian products. if i select bugs/suggestions it goes to the bugs / suggestion list page.
@Rodrigo Cortez
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.