Hi all!In JIRA Service Desk, any contributor can add a new contributor to a ticket. How can I make sure that only the Creator of the Request can add a participant on the user portal?
Hi @Tony Montana
Go to Project settings > Customer permissions to choose who can raise requests in your service desk and who your customers can share requests with.
The Customers who aren't in an organization can't share request. Refer this page for more details.
Alternatively, the Permission Scheme can be adjusted so that the Service Desk Customer Portal Access role is unable to edit the issue once the ticket is raised.
In Jira data center you cannot restrict participants to only specific customers. The customers are one large group. Right now it is available to all customers or none.
Didn't you understand the question?
My understanding is that you wish to limit the sharing of requests with other participants. Please correct me if I have misunderstood your request.
@Kishan Sharma No, I want to make only request reporter from Portal could add new Participants. Your example does not resolve this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.