When I search for issues of a certain type and status, I can see 6 issues where an Assets object custom field is empty. However, when I add
<CustomField> IS EMPTY
to the JQL, I can now only see 4 of the 6 issues.
Hi @Marcel Diskowski ,
Welcome to the Community.
It's possible that the custom field for the 2 missing issues has some invisible value, or had a value at some point, and that value has since been deleted.
Do these 2 issues show up when you use ?
"CustomField" is not EMPTY
Best regards,
Kris
Hey Kris,
thanks for the suggestion! No, when I use IS NOT EMPTY, I only see the issues which actually have a value. I've also examined the Activity tab, and neither of them ever had a value for the custom field.
Kind regards,
Marcel
What type of Asset custom field is it (text, select list, object, ...) ? Can you share the configuration ?
The 6 tickets are all part of the same project / issue type ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.