Is there any way to enable view "History" tab when viewing of the tickets from board
Hello @abe adduru
As I can see the first picture is from the server and the second one is from the cloud. Sadly, this cannot be change as it was coded this way.
Hi Perisic
both images are from the server. The top image is viewing the ticket details from board the below image is when viewing ticket alone.
I see. I am afraid not, since is the way it was coded.
Hi @abe adduru
No this can't be shown both at the same time.
Due to the development, only one section is shown when higlighted.
you mean that only comments activity is allowed and the rest of the tabs in the activity panel is not supported ?
No,
They are their won tabs, you can't show information from theses tabs in other fields or in places on the issue view.
thank you
my apologies, are you saying that it is possible to make the other tabs in the activity panel eg history in issue detail view?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.