Hello,
I've been a long term loyal customer of Atlassian and used Jira & Confluence for my personal needs for more than 10 years. Last month my licenses have been expired - well, I totally understand that company develops its new future and insists all to move to "cloud". That's fine. But I don't understand why I can't upgrade servers to the latest version of products released BEFORE the expiration date? So, my license for Jira has expired at Feb/15, and I continued to use 9.12.2 up to today, when I tried to upgrade to 9.12.5 (the latest one). I've got a message that my license isn't for this release, so I rolled it back to 9.12.2 and now I can't start Jira Server anymore - it is saying that my license too old even for the legit version! In the meantime my Confluence server works without any problem - I was able to upgrade it to the 8.5.6.
So, how to upgrade Jira to 9.12.4 (the latest one for my license)? Please advise.
Thank you.