Hi all,
I've been asked to look at opsgenie now, and see if I can work out a way to create a parity of opsgenie and JSM but I seem to be having a bit of trouble understanding the integration.
I do get parts of it, but some items have cropped up:
For Opsgenie I see details like
- [JSM Status Update] - "Acknowledge Alert" when eventType = issue_updated
- Is there a list of eventType? Where is this value found?
For the JSM Side:
- Going to JSM
- [When Opsgenie Alert Acknowledged] - Comment added to JSM.
- Is it possible to update the JSM workflow here to some sort of In Progress status we might have based on Opsgenie?
- [When Opsgenie Alert is Closed] - How do I transition this through the workflow? I see I can set issue status to done, is this just the resolution field?
- If priority changes, is there an easy way to update it for opsgenie/JSM?
Thanks for any of your comments/thoughts/etc.