I want to do something like the "Updates and Fixes in this Release" located here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+5.4.4+Release+Notes
in my Release Notes page on Confluence. How can I do that? I currently have several sprints on Jira.
Just use the JIRA Issues Macro (https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/dCAC)
BUT: both have the same drawback: it saves / uses a fix list of issues from the sprint at the time you create the link / macro. So: it doesn't react to sprint changes. But, in most cases that's ok, even for documentation. because perhaps you want to document that change too? Yes, you might have a different opinion
BTT: JIRA Issue Macro usage:
you might write your own - very simple - query like
project = AGILETST AND sprint = "Sprint 1"
JRA-confluence.png
if you don't want to see subtasks, just filter them or deselect them manually:
AND issuetype != Subtask
OR
additional drawback: it just shows you stories, no subtasks (if it's relevant to you)
P.S: I'm not sure if what is described on Linking a Confluence page to a Sprint (https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/AwBcGQ) does some trick to get this link, but it propably will not show you data from jira, so ... needless to your answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.