What is Jira Align - How does it differ from Jira?
In brief, Jira Align aggregates the work done in by Teams in Jira into multidimensional prioritizes, plans and work item ...and ties it all to your organizations strategy.
Hi @Amanda K
At a high level, Jira is a work tracking tool - whilst Jira Align connects your business strategy to technical execution (fed with data from Jira).
Jira is also attached to a suite of products - for example:
I'd check out what products might suit you via the products page. Click into each product to learn more about their features and plan levels!
Jira Software Premium/Enterprise also have a planning tool, Advanced Roadmaps - check out how AR and Align compare on this page: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile-at-scale/portfolio-and-align
Ste
Hi Amanda,In a nutshell, Jira Align adds a strategic level to the work done in Jira.I've recently written an article, comparing goal-setting capabilities in both Jira and Jira Align.I hope that helps
Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.