Hi,
I want to create a report which is grouped by Status and want to show the number of links to that issues.
Hi Akash,
Issue links currently are not imported to eazyBI by default. It is possible to import issue links by using JIRA Misc custom calculated fields, please see more information here https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JIRA+Misc+Custom+Fields#JIRAMiscCustomFields-Issuelink.
You could create a custom calculated numeric field that returns number of incoming or outgoing links (or links with specific link type) for each issue. When imported, you would be able to use this new measure together with Status dimension.
Kind regards,Lauma / support@eazybi.com
Would the Links Hierarchy add-on also be helpful in this situation? We're in a similar situation where we want reports that take into consideration issue links. Links Hierarchy looks promising for helping on the JIRA side of things, but would be good to know if it does or doesn't pass on anything useful to eazyBI
Hi @Lauma, I'm trying to solve a similar task. Could you please share some example of the report you proposed? My eazyBI version is 4.2, though, but I'm not able to go further with this set up using this link.
I am also looking to do something similar.
Hello @Lauma Cīrule, once the links are imported how can I proceed to have a report that shows, two issues types with a specific link type, for example:
Total Customer Req that are linked/or not with User Story through the link type "satisfies"
Total User Stories that are linked/or not with Customer Req through the link type "is satisfied by"
The way that Support Team imported the links as dimensions is the following:
Hi @Mario Andres Moreno Bulla !
In this case, I would suggest going one step further and defining a new hierarchy in the Issue dimension as well. See https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/additional-issue-hierarchies.
As an example, I have a link field dimension for all Feature links
[jira.customfield_feature]name = "Feature link"inward_link = "is child of"issue_type = "Feature"update_from_issue_key = "parent_issue_key"dimension = true
and a simple hierarchy for all Features and issues that are linked to them
[[jira.issue_hierarchies]]name = "Feature simple"all_member_name = "All Issues by features"levels = [{name="Feature",key_column="customfield_feature",issue_type="Feature"},{name="Parent",key_column="subtask_parent_key"},{name="Sub-task",key_column="subtask_key"}]
In a report it looks like this:
Lauma / support@eazybi.com
Hi ,
I have a problem with the code mentioned below for issue links:
[jira.customfield_feature2]name = "IS CHILD OF"inward_link = "is Child of"issue_type = ["CSG GSQE","ISG GSQE","CSG GOE","ISG GOE","GOQ"]dimension = true#single_value= truemultiple_values = trueupdate_from_issue_key = "subtask_parent_key"#changes=true
I use this code and it works fine. But when i change the issue link or update then the latest issue links is not getting displayed in the report.
Any sugesstions?
Thanks,
Devashree
Hi @devashree ma !
Could you please check when the last successful import was performed in the account? See https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import#JiraIssuesImport-Regularimportfrequency.
If the import has run after the link updates, then please send more details for debugging to support@eazybi.com (mentioning this post as well):
report screenshots and definition (https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBI/Create+reports#Createreports-Exportandimportreportdefinitions)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.