Hello to the whole community,I administer JIRA projects and would like to know how to hide Labels and Clone from the MORE drop-down list of a ticket view.
Regards
Hi @EL DAV OCK ,
there is an open suggestion to provide a means of disabling Clone feature - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-8497 . In that issue you will see the current workaround which requires you to deny cloning on each and every status of a workflow. This isn't a glamorous solution and only works for company managed projects.
Oh and for labels I may be missing it but that field isn't under More. Please correct me if I am mistaken here (screenshot). You can remove labels from your screens.
=> In Jira you can't hide the labels and if you try to fill the labels it will show all the labels which was already present in Jira.
=> Instead you can remove the Labels field from the screens to achieve this.
=> For a Clone option to hide users, it is not possible in Jira. You can find a plugin in Atlassian marketplace to disable the clone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.