I am trying to create registration page for users that will have a limit on the number of registrations. The registration limit will change from time to time and I didn't want to hard code a solution in the Fire IFTTT action. The idea is to copy the registration data from one form to another form that will be used as a list of people who want to register but could not due to limit constraints.
Hi @Trevor Winge
Some old (but still a relevant) example on our wiki https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/TEST/Implementing+registrations+with+waiting+list might help
Alex
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ That example is conceptually what I am attempting. I am trying to avoid hard coding the maximum value into the IFTTT trigger. I just figured there was an actual stored valued when you set the "Track Maximum Capacity" on ConfiForms Form Definition
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.