Name ID Age
John. 12. 14
Snow. 13. 16
John. 12. 18
Ken. 14. 19
Snow. 13. 17
I want to get only those records having distinct I'd order by age
Output
Hi @Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta ,
You may try to "play" with the following SQL query:
SELECT *,MIN('Age') AS 'Minimum Age'FROM T*GROUP BY 'ID', 'Name'
Hope it helps your case.
Thanks for your reply
But I have same date for two records instead of Age
How can I assign rank in that case.
I need to add a time stamp for each record which is unique for each record
You may add only current time stamp or date for the whole column with the help of the Table Transformer macro (automatically, I mean). Later this current date can be compared to other dates (to calculate the difference between now and due date, for example).
But if to talk about ranking, maybe standard row autonumbering will suit you? If you add new entries only in the end of your table (you don't add rows randomly between existing rows), then the most recent entries will have the biggest row numbers. You'll use the MAX function instead of MIN and the row numbers appear automatically when you add a new table row.
What if we have same dates for two records
Name Date
John 03-13-2024
Snow 03-13- 2024
These two records are added at different time in the table
Is there any way if I get the time also or Latest among them
These records are coming from Confluence form responses
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.