Good afternoon I made the field - Business process mandatory when creating a task, but I have a field under it, can it also be made mandatory?
According to this post, it is not possible with native Jira (at least in Cloud).
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-make-both-fields-required-in-Cascading-Select-field/qaq-p/1019465
However, if you have a plugin like Scriptrunner or Jira Workflow Toolbox, it is possible. Do you have either of those plugins?
Also, are you running Cloud or Data Center?
К сожалению у нас нет таких плагинов. Мы используем центр обработки данных. Может быть есть определенная настройка поля?
Unfortunately, there's no way in Jira, without a plugin, to hook into the second part of the cascading select list field. If you had some type of scripting plugin, you could run a validator similar to the following (taken from the link I posted):
issue.customfield_13997.child.value != ""
where 13997 is the ID of the cascading select list field.
А есть ли бесплатные плагины?
Hi @pernebayev ,
as said by @Matt Parks , you can't do that using a builtin feature. I did it through a behaviour provided by Script Runner app.
Fabio
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.