Hi,
While I was configuring the integration of Opsgenie with Security Hub, specifically, the outgoing functionality, I was not able to access the Cloudformation templates for IAM role.
here is the page link: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-amazon-security-hub/
Could someone please help?
Hey Sharif, Alan from the Opsgenie Support team here.
I can see this issue from my end as well, so I will be checking internally so that we can update/fix the template link - Will post here as soon as I have more updates.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Cheers,
Alan
Hi Alan,
Any update on this? Running in the same issue.
Patrick
Hey folks! Apologies for the delay on this, the team is looking to update the documentation, in the meanwhile, you can use the link in Amazon Security Hub integration page in Opsgenie -> Settings -> Integrations (Create new Amazon Security Hub integration or Select previously created one ).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.