Hello,
I understood JIRA should mark those issue with a value in the 'Resolution' field with strikethrough.
However, for what I see in my scrum board, one issue with resolution 'Open' is marked with a strikethrough, whereas another issue with the same resolution is not.How can I make sure that all issues with status 'Open' (my default resolution when an issue is created) will not have a strikethrough.
Here's a link to my board:https://toluna.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=43
It sounds like you have added a broken resolution, or you've done a bad thing with a field.
However, in your question, you seem to use the words status and resolution interchangably. They are not the same thing, and we need to be totally accurate about what you actually mean here.
In your second sentence, do you really mean you have an issue with a resolution of open? Or do you mean status? In your third sentence you mention an open status and then call it resolution in the brackets - which is it?
Can you tell us what the status AND resolution is for the broken issue?
I'm sorry for the confusion, my bad.
For both issues the status is "Reported" and the resolution is "Open".
Thanks for the prompt reply!
Example for a broken issue Key is (strikethrough): ONE-3015Example for a correct issue Key is (no strikethrough): ONE-3018
No, it's not. I think you'll find one-3018 is showing "unresolved", and one-3015 is showing "open"
Go to your list of resolutions as an admin and rename "open" to "broken resolution, do not use" and try the checks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.