I'm creating a Structure.Gantt for visualising the current plan for my jira issues, and I want to share the gantt view with my stakeholders, but I can't figure out how best to do this. I want to ensure that when they open the structure, they see it with the default view (i.e. the columns that I have set most recently as default) and with the Gantt layout.
I can only find 2 options:
1. Share the link to the structure. Then it opens up with the default view, but the layout will be single grid as default
2. Share as a perspective. Then it opens up with the view at that point in time, and with the gantt layout. But then if I later add og change a column, then I need to share a new perspective. (which is annoying because I have a relatively large number of stakeholders, and several structures that I maintain)
Anyone who has a 3rd option?