I want to migrate Jira server to Jira cloud.
As I saw in the migration video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAxrIqD84CU
"Migrate to cloud" link is not coming. Please help
JIRA v7.1.1
Hello @Arvind Swarnkar
What you're looking at is Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (JCMA). According to the documentation, it is pre-installed on Jira 8.14 and later, but can be installed as an Atlassian Marketplace app on Jira 7.6.
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/update-or-install-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant/
Hi @Arvind Swarnkar ,
Welcome to the community !!
Request you to go through offical documentation before you start the process
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/plan/cloud-guide#setup-in-cloud
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/jira-cloud-migration-assistant/
Thanks please help
1. As I am searching in search box "Jira Cloud Migration Assistant".. but no apps are coming
2. That means I have to update Jira version first from Jira 1.7.19 to 1.7.6
Will you please guide how to update Jira version?
Download plugin from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222010/jira-cloud-migration-assistant/version-history
Will you please help .. how do I install this jar file to my existing server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.