I want to introduce an new status "productive operation" working like status "closed". Goal is, if i switch to a new sprint, tasks with status "productive operation" will not be transferred.
Welcome to the community @Matthias Bayer
This should be working as the same for Productive Operation when you move your issue to Done status since this new status will be in the status category of Done.
if I use status "Done", i can´t distinguish, wether a tasked is closed or is set productive.
What I was trying to say that when you are adding the status Productive Operation to your workflow, Atlassian will ask you which status category is this.
There are 3 status categories:
For your new status you would choose the status category of Done - and your status will become green. This is how you will distinguish your Done status from the Productive Operation status.
Also, you would need to configure your board and to your Done column to add this new status.
OK, thank you. I'll forward your suggestion to our Jira admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.