Hi There,
I was wondering if it is at all possible to modify the layout of the History Tab?
Specifically, I would like to hide the "[10014]" numbering which I believe is the Field ID to clean up the page layout for end users.
Thanks
Chris
Not without changing the code that generates the tab. Although it would not be too hard a change, a bit of an "if" statement in a template.
Hi Nic ... do you know if there is a template file in any of the JIRA directories that can be modified to update the History Layout?
I've got a feeling it's inside a system "addon". A lot of what we think of as "core" JIRA is implemented in addons, and I've got a feeling all the issue display tabs are addons. That means you'd have to find the .jar it is in, unpack it, edit the template(s) and repack the .jar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.