Hi All - hoping you can assist
I have a multi-select field where users can choose options 01 - 06 called ProductGroup
I want to use ProductGroup to apply a filter on another multi-select field called BusinessCapability
I currently have 3 rules sent up
if ProductGroup:01 then apply filter to BusinessCapability showing option 1
if ProductGroup:02 then apply filter to BusinessCapability showing option 3, 5, 8,12
if ProductGroup:03 then apply filter to BusinessCapability showing option 2, 4, 6,12
The issue is if I multiselect ProductGroups 01 and 02 together only the BusinessCapability options 3,5,8,12 are showing.
So I want to select ProductGroups 01 and 02 and 03
and the filter on BusinessCapability to show options 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,12
How would I go about doing this? Is it even possible?
I should also mention I am restricted to the Out of the Box Confiforms solution and cannot install payed for macros, so something like Scriptrunner is not possible for me to use.