I want a unique reference number or I'd for each time a form submitted in Confiforms
HI @Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta
Each record in ConfiForms always have a unique id among the other metadata fields
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Documentation
Also, having a autonumber field (definition) might help to have a human readable ID
Alex
How can I get that unique reference number in the Response, Not getting that in response
Not sure I understand... what is a "response"?
Where do you want to see that?
When someone submit form, there is record added for the user in response Of the Form.
Basically, I wanted to create a unique I'd to each record so that I can use them as reference in SQL table transformer
So, add the ConfiForms Field macro inside your TableView (as I am guessing you are using a table to output responses) and set it's field name parameter to id
You will have a column that shows the unique id associated with the record
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.