Hi Community,
I'm using Jira software Datacenter instance version 9.4.8.
I need some ideas or advice regarding how I manage my data in my Jira Project.
I'm creating a new project with the goal to list deliverables, and describe for each deliverable the input data I need to create it. I want to know before creating my deliverable if I have everything in my hand and when I should ask for the input data regarding the delay to receive them.
Basically, my first idea was to create :
1 task = 1 deliverable
1 subtask = 1 input
So, for a deliverable which needs 5 inputs, I have this ordered by what I should ask for first:

When my input is requested, I will change my status to "In progress".
When my input is ready, I will change my status to "done".
My concern is:
The same input can be requested in different deliverables. With my first idea, it means I will have subtasks with the same name created as duplicates. I was thinking about using duplicate link to transfer the data when input is provided.
I would prefer to not have duplicated subtasks to reduce the volumetry of tickets in my project and make sure we are not loosing information with all the duplicates.
Any idea how to reorganize my deliverables and inputs?
Should I define my input as a task, and use a new link to define "belongs to" a deliverable?
Don't hesitate if you see other options or need more information.
Thank you!