It is only possible to create issues.
My problem is that I am the administrator, and still experience this. Can it be related to that I have a trial and there are limitations imposed?
If your trial expires, then it blocks the ability to add issues as well.
What is actually happening that is blocking the creation though? No option in the menu? Click and nothing happens? Error message?
I have filed my payment details so that should not be a problem, I hope. From my view I do not have the option available to me.
Projects tab (the second from left in my view) gives three choises; Current project, 1.5 (which is my first project) and Browse all projects. The Porject button only open the list, nothing more.
It appears to me this is a question of privileges and I need to have two accounts, one as administrator and another one as user and mixing the two are messy - like this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.