Hi, I upgraded JIRA 5.2.2 to JIRA 6.3 everything went well, but when I started the service to launch JIRA I had the following message error : The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Issue Search (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
I tried all the resolutions recommanded in the documentation but nothing worked:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-jira-startup-failed-error-394464512.html
Can anyone help me please?
Best regards,
I found a solution by starting jira without the plugin's jar file, then I put it back into the installed plugins folder and restarted jira once againThank's for your helpBest regard
What does the log say is going wrong?
When you ran through the resolutions, did they change the outcome at all? Have you tried going even higher than the timeout it recommends you increase?
I have the same error message in the log :
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started: Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Issue Search (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
The resolutions don't change the outcome at all and i set the time to 1000 instead of 300 that recommended in the resolutions.Best regards,
At the very least, changing the timeout should have changed what it does - if only to repeat the "enabling plugins" message loop to repeat for longer before it gives up. Did that happen?
Could you take a look at the resource usage (CPU and memory) while the start up is churning as well? Are they fully active, or do they peak and then reduce while it's looping on the failure message?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.