I have set up a new test environment for an upgrade from 5.2.4 to 6.4.9 and have a user who has been having issues with the menus. Clicking on them does not take them anywhere and the nested menus don't appear on hover. It seems that sometimes the dashboard doesn't load either but is inconsistent. Cache etc. has been cleared without any changes to the issue.
I am having a hard time reproducing the issue on any other machine but hers. I suspect its a Java issue of some sort but Firefox recently started working which was a bit surprising. This is a semi-suitable workaround, however, it'd be good for me to understand what the cause here is in the event other users have this issue after the upgrade. That being said, the upgrade has stalled out because of this particular problem.
Open to any insight or thoughts from the community. Thanks in advance!