We've been using Trello for the last few years and has been very useful over about 8 boards in the management of our scout hall, a termly maintenance/task, meeting management, Work Days, Leader training and recently I've managed to get 'most' of the leaders onto a 'Leaders Board' so they can become more pro-active within the group.
The recent announce to restrict board members is going to have a direct 'user' effect on our Group which is a shame as I was 'on a bit of a roll' with Trello.
We use the free version, as a charity, scout group money comes from parents of our Cubs and Scouts and these mainly cover activities and hall maintenance. We have not got £1000's to spend on software. Two years ago, we applied to Microsoft and now have 365 free of charge under their charity policy which has been useful for SharePoint and risk assessments. I understand they have a planning software but would prefer to stay with the functionality of Trello.