I am at a workspace. Someone makes me admin. I did not want to be admin. How can I remove myself from being admin?
Welcome to the community @Janneke Stielstra !
Follow this article: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/making-a-user-an-admin-of-a-board/ but do it in the reverse from admin to the member.
It is not about a board but about a workspace. How does it work then
An admin can’t be added to a Workspace directly. Instead, they must be invited to the Workspace as a normal member, then changed to an Admin.
To change a member to a Workspace admin:
Click Members in the sidebar to open the Workspace members page
Click “Normal” next to their name, then select “Admin” from the dropdown.
I would like to remove myself as an admin. I want to leave the workspace
@Janneke Stielstra you can leave a workspace by navigating to the members tab of the workspace and then clicking on "leave" against your name, if you are on admin. Admins can also remove other members by clicking on "remove". See image below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.