Background: I have been using Trello for over 8 years.
I have an automation rule I've used before (on this board / on other boards)
> when the orange "DEPLOYMENT" label is added to a card by anyone, add the "🔶 DEPLOYMENT" checklist from card "https://trello.com/c/whatever/9999-deployment" to the card
I added this label to a card with multiple (>5) checklists yesterday/ (The checklists had been added over the course of the last week or so). I tried several times, but it didn't add the checklist (I looked in the js console and there were multiple errors listed but none looked obviously related). In the end I added the checklist manually.
I realize this morning that there are no checklists in my card. There is no one else working on this project with me, and I'm sure no one else has even accessed this board. I'm sure I didn't manually delete these checklists.
Is it possible this action's malfunction has removed the checklists?
I am unnerved and worry that Trello checklists are no longer a reliable place to gather important data/tasks as I code.