How to add additional buttons to Customer Portal?
For example: Resolve issue, Freeze Issue, Escalate issue; How its designed in Atlassian.
We have only Add comment and attachment.
Thanks.
Hello Ivan,
It's not possible right now. You can follow https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-40, it's a future feature. I'm waiting for it too.
Regards,
Lameck
Hi Ivan,
There is plugin Actions for JIRA Service Desk. You can add transitions to customer portal even with screen on transition. Here you can find documentation: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Actions
I hope I helped you.
Best Regards
Daniel, this plugin is only to server. Ivan uses JSD Cloud.
image2016-6-6 12:19:19.png
Hi! This feature is now be available on cloud! Server customers will get it in the next server release (3.2.0) very very soon!
To find out more about this feature, check out our blog post and documentations here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/06/more-transitions-fewer-notifications
Hope you enjoy the feature 😃
— JIRA Service Desk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.