I've been right where you are, navigating the ups and downs of Jira, thinking, "If only Jira could do this too...", and that's why I decided to channel our shared wish list into something real: the "Ride With Jira" Chrome Extension.
which is a collective dream for what Jira can be, turned into reality! with features like:
- Backlog and Issue View Enhancements to keep things tidy and focused, alongside features like side-by-side sprints and a nifty 'Copy Issue ID' button
- Navigation and Visualization Tweaks that make managing our work just a bit easier, from sprint names on all issues to quick access buttons and much-needed colour coding for urgency.
Why Bother Sharing This? This extension is a labour of love. It's a way to give back to the community that has helped me so much. It's completely free because, well, why not? If it makes our Jira lives even a tad easier, then it's all worth it. Plus, I genuinely enjoy seeing how these little tweaks can make a big difference.
So I invite you all to give it a whirl and share your thoughts. Every piece of feedback, and every suggestion makes "Ride With Jira" better for all of us. After all, it's built on what we, as a community, need. So, let's make Jira not just work for us, but work wonders.
Cheers to making Jira a bit more like home, together!
I don't know if I'm allowed to share links here so if you're interested in trying it yourself google for "Ride With Jira" and you'll find it!