Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.
Hi @Vennela S
Are you an administrator of that Jira instance? Can you ask another admin to reset your password?You could also try the password reset. Fo this an outgoing mail server must be configured.
Multiple factors can play a role here: wrong password, issue with LDAP connection, ...
If you are not an admin of the instance I suggest you get in touch with them.
Hi @Charlie Misonne I've tried to reset the password multiple times, but I'm not receiving any email to reset the password.
yes, I'm the admin.
Is there an outgoing mail server (SMTP) connected to the instance?
If there is no other admin to help you you can use the recovery mode. Follow this documentation.
You basically need to set a java property:
-Datlassian.recovery.password=<your-password>
Then you can login with username recovery_admin and the password you chose in the property.
First check the default licensing group for application access whether you have access to or not. Also
Check your user directory settings by logging with the service account. If you are part of any user directory which is primary user directory for licensed users
Check other internal directories as well.
How can I make sure, this - Is there an outgoing mail server (SMTP) connected to the instance?
FYI - I'm using this for my personal login, not associated with any organization.
I'm not receiving any emails to get the reset password link, can you help me how can I get the email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.